Palos Heights Injury Attorney
So You Can Heal
Getting justice for your injury is an important step in the healing process. If you have been injured or lost a family member to a wrongful death, you may want answers as well as compensation. Finding answers is part of my job as a Palos Heights injury lawyer. As your attorney, I will work hard to help you and your family recover.
My name is George Jasinski. For more than 35 years, I have fought for the rights of the injured. I can help you with personal injury, wrongful death and workers' compensation claims. For a free consultation, please call 708-448-3100 or contact my personal injury law firm online.
Personal Injury Representation in the Chicago Area
My work in and out of the courtroom has earned referrals from clients, attorneys and even opposing counsel. I strive to thoroughly prepare cases to increase the likelihood that they may settle before going to trial and to be fully prepared when negotiations fail. If we do go to trial, however, you can count on me for vigorous representation.
I promise to treat you and your family with respect and compassion. My opinions will be honest and forthright, based upon my many years of experience. Rest assured, when you are faced with the decision of settling your case or going to trial, you will have a full understanding of your rights and options.
Recent Verdicts, Awards & Settlements
- Car Accident resulting in Wrongful Death - $5,200,000
- Car Accident - Drunk Driver resulting in 2 Wrongful Deaths - 1 person represented - $1,000,000
- Trucking Accident involving a Wrongful Death of a 78 year old male - $1,000,000
- Motorcycle Accident resulting in a loss of a leg - $3,000,000
- Wrongful Death by Drunk Driver with a DRAM shop case - 20 year old college student - $1,100,000
- Trucking Accident resulting in multiple leg surgeries - $2,200,000
- Sex Abuse Case involving multiple young minors with a prominent local organization and local municipality - $$$ - Multi Million dollar settlement(s)