Palos Heights Workers Compensation Attorney
Illinois Workers Compensation Lawyer
Injured on the job? You are most likely eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. However, you may need the help of an attorney to get the full benefits you are entitled to. If your insurance claim was denied, speak to an attorney today.
My name is George Jasinski. For more than 35 years I have helped workers in the Chicago area get the workers compensation benefits they need. Please call my Palos Heights office at 708-448-3100 or contact me online. Your consultation is free.
How Does It Work?
In Illinois, you cannot sue your employer for negligence if you are injured — workers’ compensation is in place to provide benefits in these situations. However, if a third party is liable, such as a contractor or manufacturer, we are allowed to file suit against them for negligence.
Even if your worker’s comp claim is accepted, you will still need to prove your medical condition to the insurance company. I can help you present the right information and fight for the benefits you are entitled to.
Workers’ Compensation Do’s and Don’ts
- Report your injury to your employer immediately-
- Request a doctor’s note for taking time off work before you leave the doctor’s office-
- Go to the Independent Medical Examination if one is scheduled-
- Contact me if there is a change in your medical condition, your ability to go back to work or when your doctor releases you to go back to work-
- Assume all time off will be compensated
- Undergo an exam or treatment with a nurse case manager present
- Forget to update me if anything changes
Contact Me Today
For a free consultation, please call 708-448-3100 or send me an e-mail. Workers’ compensation cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If I accept your case, there is no fee unless I recover benefits for you.