Premises Liability

Palos Heights Premises Liability Attorney

Premises Liability

Injured Because of Unsafe Property?

Accidents that occur on someone else’s property, such as slip and fall accidents and animal attacks, are referred to as “premises liability.” They are very common accidents that can result in serious injury. If you have been injured in a premises liability accident, you need an experienced lawyer to work through the medical, legal and insurance issues with you.

I am attorney George Jasinski and I have represented people in premises liability cases for more than 35 years. I have experience in preparation of these cases. To discuss your premises liability claim, please call my Palos Heights, Illinois, office at 708-448-3100 or contact me online.

Slip and Fall Accidents

People often worry that a slip-and-fall accident is due to their own carelessness. However, in many instances, the actual cause is an unsafe surface. This can include wet or slippery surfaces, uneven surfaces, broken tiles or steps and ice accumulation.

A slip and fall can cause serious injuries, such as head or spinal trauma, which can lead to permanent disability or wrongful death.

Additional Premises Liability Causes

Negligent security issues, such as broken locks, faulty security systems and poor lighting, can also cause serious injury. In these cases, negligent security puts people at risk for physical and sexual assault, shootings and murder. Hotels and apartment complexes are often the scene of negligent security incidents.

Other common premises liability accidents include dog bites and dram shop (liquor host liability) cases.

Your Case

Let’s discuss your premises liability case. I can investigate the cause of your injury. I also work with medical and other experts to prove how your injury happened and what effect it will have on your life.

For a free consultation, please call 708-448-3100 or send me an e-mail. Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If I accept your case, there is no fee unless I recover damages for you.