Accidents with an Uninsured Motorist

Injuries by an Uninsured Motorist

Injuries by an Uninsured MotoristAn automobile accident is a frightening and stressful experience. It is even more so if you have suffered injuries by an uninsured motorist who does not carry enough insurance. If you are the victim of a motor vehicle crash and the other driver is uninsured or underinsured, you need an experienced lawyer who can fight on your behalf to recover the damages you deserve.

My name is George Jasinski and I am a Palos Heights personal injury lawyer. I have over 35 years of experience practicing personal injury law in the state of Illinois. I have the experience and dedication to help you recover the money you are entitled to after a motor vehicle accident.

To schedule a free consultation at my Palos Heights or Chicago office, call708-448-3100 or contact my personal injury law firm online.

Palos Heights Underinsured Driver Lawyer Fighting for You

After a car accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver who is liable, there are two ways in which you can recover damages from your insurance company:

  • Uninsured motorist (UM) coverage: Monetary compensation for damages caused by a negligent driver who is uninsured.
  • Underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage: Monetary compensation for expenses not covered by the negligent driver’s insurance.

It is crucial that you speak with an attorney before settling any portion of your insurance claim after an accident. Insurance companies often try to undervalue your claim and not pay you the true value of your damages when you have an accident with an uninsured/underinsured driver. If hired as your lawyer, I will fight for you to ensure that you receive the full amount of damages that you deserve.

Contact My Personal Injury Law Firm

Are you the victim of a motor vehicle accident and the other driver does not have enough insurance coverage to cover the damages? To schedule a free consultation, call 708-448-3100 or contact my personal injury law firm online. Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If I accept your case, there is no fee unless I recover damages for you.